10 September 2009

Pendet, Malaysia and the Indonesian Media.

It looks like the Pendet (whatever it is) issue has been blown out of portpotion by the indenesian media.

I was quite taken aback by the reactions that I had read from the indonesian blogs and media over the internet.

I found it unbelievable that the Indonesian media could freely fanning out lies as they wish. They need to be responsible for their news and articles.

I think something need to be done to correct the problem rather than just tries to put the fact in place. That would cost us money.  

One intiative is to sue these media in court for a huge amount of money (at least 1 billion ringgit for each article). I would like to see some NGO to spearhead this initiatives. I would call this initiative as "Rakyat Malaysia Menentang Penipuan Media" or The Malaysian against Media Lies". The name itself would educate the Indonesian that they have been lied to.

We already have our own politician did that to our govt and local media. why not extend this initiative offshore.

.

 

No comments: